The barleygrass juice in Barleylife has concentrated amounts of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and enzymes. Removal of the fiber allows these nutrients to be quickly absorbed by the body, with virtually no digestion required. It is an easy and convenient way to increase your intake of vegetables. And if you combine BarleyLife with Just Carrots
(known as the Garden Trio
) you will be drinking a salad right out of the glass.
AIM BarleyLife was born out of a vision for even better health for millions of people around the world. AIM discovered throughout its 20 years experience and ambitious research that BarleyLife could be even more powerful simply by paying attention to detail at every step of the manufacturing process.
AIM BarleyLife is a whole food concentrate that captures all the nutrients in green barley grass. The power of AIM BarleyLife is found in this combination of nutrients. The powdered juice of AIM BarleyLife is as close to the natural state of young green barley leaves as possible and thus supplies the leaves' nutrients in natural proportions.
AIM BarleyLife is produced in the clean, green, pristine lands of New Zealand and Canada. While American soil, water and air have become increasingly devoid of nutrients and polluted from chemicals, the soil, water and air in New Zealand and Canada are richer and purer than in many places in the world.
Benefits of AIM BarleyLife
Features of AIM BarleyLife
- Helps maintain whole body health for a strong
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients per serving
than a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Increases overall energy
- Helps alkalize the body
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Enhances performance for those with active lifestyles
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits to maintain
healthy joints and tissues
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Gives you the advantage of juicing without the mess
- Built on more than 28 years of safe and beneficial use
by AIM Members
- Developed through more than 28 years of research
- Naturally rich in chlorophyll
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Holistic approach to crop management
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Crops only cut once
- Neutral pH
- Pure juice, not milled grass; minimal fiber present
- Nutrients in natural proportions without synthetic or
Would you like more information about AIM's new BarleyLife Xtra?
Click here for more information.